Lecture Details :
The Rational Zeros Theorem, Part 3
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Real Analysis by Other
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
- Mobius Function by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer