Lecture Details :
The Rational Zeros Theorem, Part 3
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Trigonometry I by Other
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Differential Equations by MIT
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer