Lecture Details :
The Rational Zeros Theorem, Part 4
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- California Standards Test: Algebra II by Khan Academy
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer