Lecture Details :
The Rational Zeros Theorem, Part 4
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Regression Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer