Lecture Details :
The Rational Zeros Theorem, Part 4
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Geometry by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer