Lecture Details :
The Rational Zeros Theorem, Part 6
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Regression Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Single Variable Calculus by MIT
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer