Lecture Details :
Addition, subtraction, and multiplication of complex numbers.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Mobius Function by Other
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Differential equations III by Other
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer