Lecture Details :
Addition, subtraction, and multiplication of complex numbers.
Course Description :
Complex Numbers-Simple Examples - The Complex Plane - Mathematical Operations - The Imaginary Unit- Carl Friedrich Gauss - Complex Conjugates - Absolute Value -The Rational Zeros Theorem - Piecewise Functions - Real World Piecewise Functions
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- Differential Equations by MIT
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- California Standards Test: Algebra II by Khan Academy
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer