Lecture Details :
Addition, subtraction, and multiplication of complex numbers.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Mobius Function by Other
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer