Lecture Details :
Addition, subtraction, and multiplication of complex numbers.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Differential equations III by Other
- California Standards Test: Algebra II by Khan Academy
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Differential equations I by Other
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer