Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Differential equations I by Other
- Trigonometry I by Other
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- Mobius Function by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer