Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer