Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Real Analysis I by IIT Madras
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer