Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
Complex Numbers-Simple Examples - The Complex Plane - Mathematical Operations - The Imaginary Unit- Carl Friedrich Gauss - Complex Conjugates - Absolute Value -The Rational Zeros Theorem - Piecewise Functions - Real World Piecewise Functions
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Differential equations III by Other
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer