Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Algebra I by Other
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer