Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
- Real Analysis by Other
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Statistics by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer