Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Differential equations III by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by IIT Kharagpur
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer