Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer