Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Regression Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Algebra I by Other
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer