Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer