Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer