Lecture Details :
Complex numbers. An explanation of why they are necessary.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Pre Algebra by Other
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer