Lecture Details :
Complex Conjugates - What they are and how to use them to divide complex numbers so that the result is in standard form.
Course Description :
Complex Numbers-Simple Examples - The Complex Plane - Mathematical Operations - The Imaginary Unit- Carl Friedrich Gauss - Complex Conjugates - Absolute Value -The Rational Zeros Theorem - Piecewise Functions - Real World Piecewise Functions
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Real Analysis by Other
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer