Lecture Details :
Complex Conjugates - What they are and how to use them to divide complex numbers so that the result is in standard form.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer