Lecture Details :
Complex Conjugates - What they are and how to use them to divide complex numbers so that the result is in standard form.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
- Differential equations III by Other
- Probability by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer