Lecture Details :
Complex Conjugates - What they are and how to use them to divide complex numbers so that the result is in standard form.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer