Lecture Details :
Complex Conjugates - What they are and how to use them to divide complex numbers so that the result is in standard form.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Singapore Math by Khan Academy
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer