Lecture Details :
Complex Conjugates - What they are and how to use them to divide complex numbers so that the result is in standard form.
Course Description :
An introduction to Complex Numbers.An explanation of the Rational Zeros Theorem.An introduction to piecewise functions at the Algebra 2 difficulty level.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Mobius Function by Other
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Fourier series by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer