Lecture Details :
The temple in the cave: rock-cut architecture, student presentation by Karin Oen.
Course Instructor: Prof. Mark Jarzombek
View the complete course at: http://ocw.mit.edu/4-696S08
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/terms
More courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
Course Description :
This course will study the question of Global Architecture from the point of view of producing a set of lectures on that subject. The course will be run in the form of a writing seminar, except that students will be asked to prepare for the final class an hour-long lecture for an undergraduate survey course.
Other Resources :
Other Civil Engineering Courses
- Introduction to Transportation Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Water Resources Systems:Modeling Techniques and Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Design Of Steel Structures by IIT Guwahati
- Geosynthetics Engineering : In Theory and Practice by IIT Bombay
- ARCH 324 - Architectural Structures II by Open.Michigan
- Advanced Hydrology by IIT Kanpur
- Modern Surveying Techniques by IIT Roorkee
- Water Resources Engineering by IIT Kanpur
- Strength of Materials by IIT Kharagpur
- Architecture Studio: Building in Landscapes by MIT
» check out the complete list of Civil Engineering lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer