Lecture Details :
Instructor: Dr. Sanjoy Mahajan
See the complete course at: http://ocw.mit.edu/5-95js09
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/terms
More courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
Course Description :
This participatory seminar focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary for teaching science and engineering in higher education. This course is designed for graduate students interested in an academic career, and anyone else interested in teaching. Readings and discussions include: teaching equations for understanding, designing exam and homework questions, incorporating histories of science, creating absorbing lectures, teaching for transfer, the evils of PowerPoint, and planning a course.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- SERVO TRAINING by Other
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- MA Tests for Education Licensure (MTEL) -Pre-Alg by Khan Academy
- Education of Children with Disabilities by University of Houston
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer