Lecture Details :
Instructor: Dr. Sanjoy Mahajan
See the complete course at: http://ocw.mit.edu/5-95js09
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/terms
More courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
Course Description :
This participatory seminar focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary for teaching science and engineering in higher education. This course is designed for graduate students interested in an academic career, and anyone else interested in teaching. Readings and discussions include: teaching equations for understanding, designing exam and homework questions, incorporating histories of science, creating absorbing lectures, teaching for transfer, the evils of PowerPoint, and planning a course.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- Christianity and Ethics by University of Houston
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Geithner Plan by Khan Academy
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer