Lecture Details :
Instructor: Dr. Sanjoy Mahajan
See the complete course at: http://ocw.mit.edu/5-95js09
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/terms
More courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
Course Description :
This participatory seminar focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary for teaching science and engineering in higher education. This course is designed for graduate students interested in an academic career, and anyone else interested in teaching. Readings and discussions include: teaching equations for understanding, designing exam and homework questions, incorporating histories of science, creating absorbing lectures, teaching for transfer, the evils of PowerPoint, and planning a course.
Other Resources :
Other Other Courses Courses
- Radiation Heat Transfer by IISc Bangalore
- Listening to Music by Yale
- Christianity and Ethics by University of Houston
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Education of Children with Disabilities by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer