Lecture Details :
(December 3, 2009) Leonard Susskind gives the tenth lecture of a three-quarter sequence of courses that will explore the new revolutions in particle physics. In this lecture he continues on the subject of quantum field theory, including, the diary equation and Higgs Particles.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Circular Motion by Other
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer