Lecture Details :
(December 3, 2009) Leonard Susskind gives the tenth lecture of a three-quarter sequence of courses that will explore the new revolutions in particle physics. In this lecture he continues on the subject of quantum field theory, including, the diary equation and Higgs Particles.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer