Lecture Details :
(October 12, 2009) Leonard Susskind gives the second lecture of a three-quarter sequence of courses that will explore the new revolutions in particle physics. In this lecture he explores quantum field theory.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Circular Motion by Other
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer