Lecture Details :
(October 12, 2009) Leonard Susskind gives the second lecture of a three-quarter sequence of courses that will explore the new revolutions in particle physics. In this lecture he explores quantum field theory.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer