Lecture Details :
(October 12, 2009) Leonard Susskind gives the second lecture of a three-quarter sequence of courses that will explore the new revolutions in particle physics. In this lecture he explores quantum field theory.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Circular Motion by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer