Lecture Details :
(November 9, 2009) Leonard Susskind gives the sixth lecture of a three-quarter sequence of courses that will explore the new revolutions in particle physics. In this lecture he continues on the subject of quantum field theory, including, the diary equation and Higgs Particles.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Center of Mass by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer