Lecture Details :
(November 9, 2009) Leonard Susskind gives the sixth lecture of a three-quarter sequence of courses that will explore the new revolutions in particle physics. In this lecture he continues on the subject of quantum field theory, including, the diary equation and Higgs Particles.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer