Lecture Details :
(November 13, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the theory and mathematics of angular momentum.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer