Lecture Details :
(November 13, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the theory and mathematics of angular momentum.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Work and Energy by Other
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer