Lecture Details :
(November 13, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the theory and mathematics of angular momentum.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Physics I by Other
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
- Circular Motion by Other
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Gravity by Other
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer