Lecture Details :
(November 13, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the theory and mathematics of angular momentum.
Leonard Susskind, Felix Bloch Professor of Physics, received a PhD from Cornell University and has taught at Stanford since 1979. He has won both the Pregel Award from the New York Academy of Science and the J.J. Sakurai Prize in theoretical particle physics. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Projectile Motion by Other
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Capacitors by Other
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer