Lecture Details :
(December 1, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the equations of motion of fields containing particles and quantum field theory, and shows how basic processes are coded by a Lagrangian.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program:
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Newton's Laws by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer