Lecture Details :
(December 1, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the equations of motion of fields containing particles and quantum field theory, and shows how basic processes are coded by a Lagrangian.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program:
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures