Lecture Details :
(December 1, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the equations of motion of fields containing particles and quantum field theory, and shows how basic processes are coded by a Lagrangian.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program:
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Circular Motion by Other
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer