Lecture Details :
(December 1, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the equations of motion of fields containing particles and quantum field theory, and shows how basic processes are coded by a Lagrangian.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program:
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Circular Motion by Other
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Physics I by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer