Lecture Details :
(December 1, 2009) Leonard Susskind discusses the equations of motion of fields containing particles and quantum field theory, and shows how basic processes are coded by a Lagrangian.
Stanford Continuing Studies Program:
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Gravity by Other
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer