Lecture Details :
Math 31A is a course that provides insight into differential calculus and applications as well as an introduction to integration.
About the Professor:
Steve Butler is a NSF Postdoctoral Scholar and Assistant Adjunct Professor of the UCLA Department of Mathematics. He received his Ph. D. from UCSD in June of 2008 and has been at UCLA since the Fall of 2008 (where he will be staying for a total of three years). His area of research consists of Combinatorics as well as particular spectral graph theory, combinatorial geometry, and recreational mathematics (i.e., juggling).
Course Webpage: http://www.math.ucla.edu/~butler/2010/math31a/
Professors Webpage: www.math.ucla.edu/~butler
Note: Some clips and images may have been blurred or removed to avoid copyright infringement.
* See all the UCLA Math 31A: Differential & Integral Calculus classes in this series: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E162D5967A29AA3B
* See more courses from UCLA: http://www.youtube.com/uclacourses
* See more from UCLA's main channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ucla
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Calculus Courses
- Precalculus II by Other
- All the Tools You Need to Excel at Calculus by Princeton University Press
- Calculus by Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- Calculus II by Other
- Vector Calculus II by Other
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- MA 141 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus I by North Carolina State University
» check out the complete list of Calculus lectures