Lecture Details :
Math 31A is a course that provides insight into differential calculus and applications as well as an introduction to integration.
About the Professor:
Steve Butler is a NSF Postdoctoral Scholar and Assistant Adjunct Professor of the UCLA Department of Mathematics. He received his Ph. D. from UCSD in June of 2008 and has been at UCLA since the Fall of 2008 (where he will be staying for a total of three years). His area of research consists of Combinatorics as well as particular spectral graph theory, combinatorial geometry, and recreational mathematics (i.e., juggling).
Course Webpage: http://www.math.ucla.edu/~butler/2010/math31a/
Professors Webpage: www.math.ucla.edu/~butler
Note: Some clips and images may have been blurred or removed to avoid copyright infringement.
* See all the UCLA Math 31A: Differential & Integral Calculus classes in this series: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E162D5967A29AA3B
* See more courses from UCLA: http://www.youtube.com/uclacourses
* See more from UCLA's main channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ucla
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Calculus Courses
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Precalculus by Khan Academy
- Precalculus II by Other
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- MA 121 - Elements of Calculus by North Carolina State University
- MA 131 - Calculus for Life and Management Sciences A by North Carolina State University
- Multiple Integrals by Other
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Calculus III by Other
» check out the complete list of Calculus lectures