Lecture Details :
This is the Introductory lecture to a beginner's course in Algebraic Topology given by N J Wildberger of the School of Mathematics and Statistics at UNSW in 2010.
This first lecture introduces some of the topics of the course and three problems.
Course Description :
This is a beginner's course in Algebraic Topology given by Assoc. Prof. N J Wildberger of the School of Mathematics and Statistics, UNSW.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures