Lecture Details :
Introduction to the TI-86
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Mobius Function by Other
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer