Lecture Details :
Introduction to the TI-86
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Statistics by Khan Academy
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Trigonometry I by Other
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer