Lecture Details :
Introduction to the TI-86
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Linear Algebra by MIT
- Differential Equations by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer