Lecture Details :
Introduction to the TI-86
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Real Analysis I by IIT Madras
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Singapore Math by Khan Academy
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer