Lecture Details :
Introduction to the TI-86
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Algebra I by Other
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer