Lecture Details :
Introduction to the TI-86
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Single Variable Calculus by MIT
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- Differential equations III by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer