Lecture Details :
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
- Statistics by Khan Academy
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- Algebra I by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Algebra 2 by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer