Lecture Details :
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Mobius Function by Other
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- AMC Function by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer