Lecture Details :
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Discrete Structures by IIT Madras
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Fourier series by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer