Lecture Details :
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer