Lecture Details :
Course Description :
Intermediate Algebra Functions are explored graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions are investigated. Technology is integrated throughout. A graphing calculator is required: TI 89/92 plus or Voyage 200 recommended.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- AMC Function by Other
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Algebra I by Other
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer