Lecture Details :
graph a line using x and y intercepts. Find x and y intercepts. For more math shorts go to MathByFives.com.
Course Description :
Find the domain of a rational expression - Multipling Polynomials - intro to polynomials - add and subtract polynomials - Simplifying algebraic expressions - Like terms - Combine Like terms - Properties of negative exponents - exponents with integers - exponents - exponent properties - Solving a system of equations by addition ellimination 3.mov - Solve a system by substitution - Solve a system by graphing -parallel and perpendicular lines - check if a point is a solution to a system - 3 types of systems - Vertical and horizontal line and their graphs - Graph and find X and Y intercepts - graph a line using a point and a slope - find the slope of a line between two points
Graphing equations in y=mx+b - Find the equation of a line with a point and a slope-derivation of the equation of a line -Meaning of slope-function evaluation and word problems - function domain and range - find the domain of a rational expression - Evaluate a function from a graph - derivation of the slope formula - Vertical Line test - Evaluate functions function notation and conection with linear graphs.mov - functions and relation - Compound Inequalities - systems of inequalities - factoring leading coefficient - System of three variables - AC factoring method - The Quadratic Formula.mov - Solving Linear Equations - Using the General Factoring Strategy - Solving Linear Equations - Factoring The Hard Ones -Factor special forms
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Single Variable Calculus by MIT
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer