Lecture Details :
This is a video on how to factor a trinomial whos leading coefficient is 1. You gotta get that boom boom boom or bam bam. For more math shorts go to www.mathbyfives.com.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer