Lecture Details :
This clip gives the meaning, uses and applications of Faraday's Law and Lenz' Law.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer