Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to use the definition of moment of inertia to find the moment of inertia of several point objects connected together by strings as well as how to use the parallel axis theorem to shift to any axis on the object.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Center of Mass by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer