Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to use the definition of moment of inertia to find the moment of inertia of several point objects connected together by strings as well as how to use the parallel axis theorem to shift to any axis on the object.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Circular Motion by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer