Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to use the definition of moment of inertia to find the moment of inertia of several point objects connected together by strings as well as how to use the parallel axis theorem to shift to any axis on the object.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer