Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to use the definition of moment of inertia to find the moment of inertia of several point objects connected together by strings as well as how to use the parallel axis theorem to shift to any axis on the object.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Capacitors by Other
- Physics I by Other
- Work and Energy by Other
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer