Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to use the definition of moment of inertia to find the moment of inertia of several point objects connected together by strings as well as how to use the parallel axis theorem to shift to any axis on the object.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Physics I by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Gravity by Other
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer