Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to use the definition of moment of inertia to find the moment of inertia of several point objects connected together by strings as well as how to use the parallel axis theorem to shift to any axis on the object.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Gravity by Other
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics courses