Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to use the definition of moment of inertia to find the moment of inertia of several point objects connected together by strings as well as how to use the parallel axis theorem to shift to any axis on the object.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics I by Other
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer