Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent motion of a current carrying wire in the presence of an external magnetic field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electric Force by Other
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Physics courses