Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent motion of a current carrying wire in the presence of an external magnetic field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Physics I by Other
- Capacitors by Other
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer