Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent motion of a current carrying wire in the presence of an external magnetic field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Capacitors by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer