Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent motion of a current carrying wire in the presence of an external magnetic field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Capacitors by Other
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer