Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent motion of a current carrying wire in the presence of an external magnetic field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Gravity by Other
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer