Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent path of a moving charge that enters a magnetic field perpendicular to the field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Capacitors by Other
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Work and Energy by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer