Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent path of a moving charge that enters a magnetic field perpendicular to the field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer