Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent path of a moving electron and proton that enter Earth's magnetic field non-perpendicular to the field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Physics I by Other
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer