Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent path of a moving electron and proton that enter Earth's magnetic field non-perpendicular to the field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Electric Force by Other
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Moment of Inertia by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics courses