Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent path of a moving electron and proton that enter Earth's magnetic field non-perpendicular to the field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer