Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent path of a moving electron and proton that enter Earth's magnetic field non-perpendicular to the field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics I by Other
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer