Lecture Details :
This clip illustrates how to find the force and subsequent path of a moving electron and proton that enter Earth's magnetic field non-perpendicular to the field.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Work and Energy by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer