Lecture Details :
This clip goes over the definition, meaning, and uses of capacitors.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Work and Energy by Other
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer