Lecture Details :
This clip goes over the definition, meaning, and uses of capacitors.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Physics I by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Physics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer