Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
The course begins with a discussion of electricity. The concept of charge is introduced, and the properties of electrical forces are compared with those of other familiar forces, such as gravitation. Coulomb's Law, along with the principle of superposition, allows for the calculation of electrostatic forces from a given charge distribution.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer