Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
The course begins with a discussion of electricity. The concept of charge is introduced, and the properties of electrical forces are compared with those of other familiar forces, such as gravitation. Coulomb's Law, along with the principle of superposition, allows for the calculation of electrostatic forces from a given charge distribution.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures