Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
The course begins with a discussion of electricity. The concept of charge is introduced, and the properties of electrical forces are compared with those of other familiar forces, such as gravitation. Coulomb's Law, along with the principle of superposition, allows for the calculation of electrostatic forces from a given charge distribution.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Center of Mass by Other
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Projectile Motion by Other
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures