Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
The course begins with a discussion of electricity. The concept of charge is introduced, and the properties of electrical forces are compared with those of other familiar forces, such as gravitation. Coulomb's Law, along with the principle of superposition, allows for the calculation of electrostatic forces from a given charge distribution.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Newton's Laws by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures