Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
The course begins with a discussion of electricity. The concept of charge is introduced, and the properties of electrical forces are compared with those of other familiar forces, such as gravitation. Coulomb's Law, along with the principle of superposition, allows for the calculation of electrostatic forces from a given charge distribution.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Projectile Motion by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures