Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
Lecture begins with a recap of Gauss's Law, its derivation, its limitation and its applications in deriving the electric field of several symmetric geometries—like the infinitely long wire. The electrical properties of conductors and insulators are discussed. Multiple integrals are briefly reviewed.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Struts 2 by Other
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Work and Energy by Other
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics by Khan Academy
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures