Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
Lecture begins with a recap of Gauss's Law, its derivation, its limitation and its applications in deriving the electric field of several symmetric geometries—like the infinitely long wire. The electrical properties of conductors and insulators are discussed. Multiple integrals are briefly reviewed.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Physics I by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures