Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
Lecture begins with a recap of Gauss's Law, its derivation, its limitation and its applications in deriving the electric field of several symmetric geometries—like the infinitely long wire. The electrical properties of conductors and insulators are discussed. Multiple integrals are briefly reviewed.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures