Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
Lecture begins with a recap of Gauss's Law, its derivation, its limitation and its applications in deriving the electric field of several symmetric geometries—like the infinitely long wire. The electrical properties of conductors and insulators are discussed. Multiple integrals are briefly reviewed.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Gravity by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures