Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
Lecture begins with a recap of Gauss's Law, its derivation, its limitation and its applications in deriving the electric field of several symmetric geometries—like the infinitely long wire. The electrical properties of conductors and insulators are discussed. Multiple integrals are briefly reviewed.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electric Force by Other
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures