Lecture Details :
Fundamentals of Physics, II (PHYS 201)
Lecture begins with a recap of Gauss's Law, its derivation, its limitation and its applications in deriving the electric field of several symmetric geometries—like the infinitely long wire. The electrical properties of conductors and insulators are discussed. Multiple integrals are briefly reviewed.
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
Course Description :
This is a continuation of the introductory course on the principles and methods of physics for students who have good preparation in physics and mathematics. This course covers electricity, magnetism, optics and quantum mechanics.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Capacitors by Other
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics by IISc Bangalore
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures