Lecture Details :
This session is a practical introduction to building Android applications using the SDK and developer tools. We'll walk through building a non-trivial application and use it as the basis for discussing the various facets of the Android application framework.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- Python by Other
- Java (Intermediate) by Other
- Object-Oriented Design with Java by Other
- PHP Programming by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- HTML/CSS by Other
- Python Programming by Other
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- Computer Science E-76: Building Mobile Applications by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer