Course Description :
Today's applications are increasingly mobile. Computers are no longer confined to desks and laps but instead live in our pockets and hands. This course teaches students how to build mobile apps for Android and iOS, two of today's most popular platforms, and how to deploy them in Android Market and the App Store. Students learn how to write native apps for Android using Eclipse and the Android SDK, how to write native apps for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads using Xcode and the iOS SDK, and how to write web apps for both platforms.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Programming Courses
- HTML5 by Other
- Android Application Development by Other
- Python Programming by Other
- iPhone Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- Java Programming by Other
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- COP 2220 C Programming by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- C++ Programming by Other
- Ruby Programming by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming lectures