Course Description :
Today's applications are increasingly mobile. Computers are no longer confined to desks and laps but instead live in our pockets and hands. This course teaches students how to build mobile apps for Android and iOS, two of today's most popular platforms, and how to deploy them in Android Market and the App Store. Students learn how to write native apps for Android using Eclipse and the Android SDK, how to write native apps for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads using Xcode and the iOS SDK, and how to write web apps for both platforms.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Programming Courses
- Advanced algorithmic techniques for GPUs by University of Illinois
- Python Programming by Other
- OOPs In Java,Fall 2011 by Other
- Java EE Programming,Spring 2012 by Other
- iPhone Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Ruby Programming by Other
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- Linux Fundamentals by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming lectures