Course Description :
Today's applications are increasingly mobile. Computers are no longer confined to desks and laps but instead live in our pockets and hands. This course teaches students how to build mobile apps for Android and iOS, two of today's most popular platforms, and how to deploy them in Android Market and the App Store. Students learn how to write native apps for Android using Eclipse and the Android SDK, how to write native apps for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads using Xcode and the iOS SDK, and how to write web apps for both platforms.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Programming Courses
- C++ Programming by Other
- Object-Oriented Design in Java I by Other
- Spring Framework by Other
- Spring AOP by Other
- OOPs In Java,Fall 2011 by Other
- Visual Basic by Other
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Android by Other
- Java Game Development with Slick by Other
- SOAP Web Service Basics by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming lectures