Course Description :
Today's applications are increasingly mobile. Computers are no longer confined to desks and laps but instead live in our pockets and hands. This course teaches students how to build mobile apps for Android and iOS, two of today's most popular platforms, and how to deploy them in Android Market and the App Store. Students learn how to write native apps for Android using Eclipse and the Android SDK, how to write native apps for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads using Xcode and the iOS SDK, and how to write web apps for both platforms.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Programming Courses
- PHP Programming by Other
- MySQL Database by Other
- Ruby Programming by Other
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Android Application Development by Other
- iPhone Development by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- iOS Development with Swift Tutorials by Other
- Spring Framework by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Programming lectures