Course Description :
Today's applications are increasingly mobile. Computers are no longer confined to desks and laps but instead live in our pockets and hands. This course teaches students how to build mobile apps for Android and iOS, two of today's most popular platforms, and how to deploy them in Android Market and the App Store. Students learn how to write native apps for Android using Eclipse and the Android SDK, how to write native apps for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads using Xcode and the iOS SDK, and how to write web apps for both platforms.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Programming Courses
- iOS Development with Swift Tutorials by Other
- COP 2220 C Programming by Other
- Advanced algorithmic techniques for GPUs by University of Illinois
- Objective C Programming by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Python Programming by Other
- Dreamweaver by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Android Development by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming lectures