Course Description :
Today's applications are increasingly mobile. Computers are no longer confined to desks and laps but instead live in our pockets and hands. This course teaches students how to build mobile apps for Android and iOS, two of today's most popular platforms, and how to deploy them in Android Market and the App Store. Students learn how to write native apps for Android using Eclipse and the Android SDK, how to write native apps for iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads using Xcode and the iOS SDK, and how to write web apps for both platforms.
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Programming Courses
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- jQuery by Other
- COP2800 Java Programming by Other
- COP1000 Introduction to Computer Programming Concepts by Other
- Java EE Class,Spring 2012 by Other
- JSPs and Servlets by Other
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Android Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- Object-Oriented Design in Java I by Other
- Java EE Programming,Spring 2012 by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer