Lecture Details :
A lively panel and audience conversation about the growing interest and involvement in the Occupy Wall Street Movement. Topics include the movement's primary catalysts, the 2008 bailout, the nation's growing economic disparity--as well as how the movement will grow and evolve in the coming months.
October 13, 2011
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Social Sciences Courses
- Contemporary Literature by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Near Eastern Art and Archaeology by UC Berkeley
- Money and Banking by IIT Kanpur
- Economic Geography of the Industrial World,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- ENVR 102 - Selected Topics in Environmental Studies by UC San Diego
- Indian Philosophy by IIT Madras
- Introductory Sociology by IIT Kanpur
- Political Science 30: Politics and Strategy by UCLA
- Theories of Culture by University of Houston
- Capitalism: Success, Crisis and Reform by Yale
» check out the complete list of Social Sciences lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer