Lecture Details :
A lively panel and audience conversation about the growing interest and involvement in the Occupy Wall Street Movement. Topics include the movement's primary catalysts, the 2008 bailout, the nation's growing economic disparity--as well as how the movement will grow and evolve in the coming months.
October 13, 2011
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Social Sciences Courses
- Cultural Studies by IIT Guwahati
- History of Economic Theory by IIT Madras
- The Early Middle Ages, 284--1000 by Yale
- The Moral Foundations of Politics by Yale
- Introduction to the Old Testament by Yale
- Theories of Culture by University of Houston
- Political Science 30: Politics and Strategy by UCLA
- Introduction to Film Studies by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Near Eastern Art and Archaeology by UC Berkeley
- Economic Geography of the Industrial World,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Social Sciences lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer