Lecture Details :
A lively panel and audience conversation about the growing interest and involvement in the Occupy Wall Street Movement. Topics include the movement's primary catalysts, the 2008 bailout, the nation's growing economic disparity--as well as how the movement will grow and evolve in the coming months.
October 13, 2011
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Social Sciences Courses
- Introduction to Political Philosophy by Yale
- Introduction to the Old Testament by Yale
- Population and Society by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Sociology by UC Berkeley
- Economic Geography of the Industrial World,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Macro Economics by IIT Kanpur
- Money and Banking by IIT Kanpur
- PHSC 13400: Global Warming by Other
- Introduction to Film Studies by IIT Madras
- History of Economic Theory by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Social Sciences lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer