Lecture Details :
With the recent awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to three women leaders, policymakers are beginning to acknowledge that women are essential to peace and security. Six women leaders from Israel, Palestine, Sudan, South Sudan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan--describe how they mobilize for an end to violent conflict. Hear firsthand how women are waging peace within their communities and across conflict lines all over the globe, as well as how decision-makers can draw on underutilized resources and skills to bring women to the table. Cosponsored by the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy, the Center for Public Leadership, and the Women and Public Policy Program.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Social Sciences Courses
- Money and Banking by IIT Kanpur
- Economic Geography of the Industrial World,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- History of Economic Theory by IIT Madras
- African American Studies by UCLA
- The Early Middle Ages, 284--1000 by Yale
- Capitalism: Success, Crisis and Reform by Yale
- Foundations of Modern Social Theory by Yale
- Political Science 30: Politics and Strategy by UCLA
- Cultural Studies by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Film Studies by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Social Sciences lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer