Lecture Details :
With the recent awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to three women leaders, policymakers are beginning to acknowledge that women are essential to peace and security. Six women leaders from Israel, Palestine, Sudan, South Sudan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan--describe how they mobilize for an end to violent conflict. Hear firsthand how women are waging peace within their communities and across conflict lines all over the globe, as well as how decision-makers can draw on underutilized resources and skills to bring women to the table. Cosponsored by the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy, the Center for Public Leadership, and the Women and Public Policy Program.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
These video lectures are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by Harvard University.
Other Social Sciences Courses
- Contemporary Literature by IIT Madras
- Introductory Sociology by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to the Old Testament by Yale
- ENVR 102 - Selected Topics in Environmental Studies by UC San Diego
- Game Theory and Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Understanding Creativity and Creative Writing by IIT Bombay
- African American Studies by UCLA
- PHSC 13400: Global Warming by Other
- Economic Geography of the Industrial World,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Sociology by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Social Sciences lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer