Lecture Details :
This lecture covers the concept of Unix Shells and Shell Scripts. It overviews different types of commands and shell features and compares GUI with Command Line options.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Artificial Intelligence III by IIT Madras
- Principles of Programming Languages by IIT Madras
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- Building Dynamic Websites by Harvard
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science courses