Lecture Details :
This lecture finishes up the concept of Inter process Communication and starts a discussion of CPU Scheduling. Next week the different CPU scheduling algorithms will be presented and compared.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
- PHP Stock Market Analyzer by Other
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Software Engineering II by Other
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer