Lecture Details :
This lecture finishes up the concept of Inter process Communication and starts a discussion of CPU Scheduling. Next week the different CPU scheduling algorithms will be presented and compared.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Software Engineering II by Other
- Unix OS by Other
- Software Engineering III by Other
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Parallel Algorithm by IIT Kanpur
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
» check out the complete list of Computer Science courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer