Lecture Details :
This lecture overs an overview of the concept of variables, pointers, and how the computer utilizes memory. Memory abstraction concepts are also overviewed.
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- Linux Fundamentals by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- Java Game Development with Slick by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Java Game Development by Other
- Ruby Programming by Other
- Android by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer