Lecture Details :
In this tutorial, I download and manually install MySQL and PhpMyAdmin to an Apache web server using Ubuntu 11.10 Linux. After installing I run a quick test to make sure PhpMyAdmin is connecting to the MySQL server correctly.
Go here for Part 2 Installing PHP to the Apache web server: http://youtu.be/7Zm9vLh70wI
Go here for Part 1: Installing Apache web server: http://youtu.be/-q8Jj4aAWYw
Please subscribe and visit my website at http://danscourses.com
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- C++ Programming by Other
- PHP Programming by Other
- Android Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- COP 2220 C Programming by Other
- OOPs In Java,Fall 2011 by Other
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer