Lecture Details :
In this tutorial, I download and manually install MySQL and PhpMyAdmin to an Apache web server using Ubuntu 11.10 Linux. After installing I run a quick test to make sure PhpMyAdmin is connecting to the MySQL server correctly.
Go here for Part 2 Installing PHP to the Apache web server: http://youtu.be/7Zm9vLh70wI
Go here for Part 1: Installing Apache web server: http://youtu.be/-q8Jj4aAWYw
Please subscribe and visit my website at http://danscourses.com
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- Computer Science E-76: Building Mobile Applications by Harvard
- Python by Other
- PHP Programming by Other
- Python Programming by Other
- Android Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Object-Oriented Design with Java by Other
- Java Game Development with Slick by Other
- Android Application Development by Other
- Java EE Class,Spring 2012 by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer