Lecture Details :
A multi-part tutorial on creating a CentOS Linux server to be a transparent proxy, router, handle NAT services, DHCP services, and more. The entire demonstration is done virtually using virtual machines and VMware player.
In part 4, I discuss how to configure trunking, two VLANs and subinterfaces on one NIC. I also demonstrate configuring the CentOS server for routing (ip forwarding) and NATing (iptables)
The entire tutorial is done using VMware virtual machines but could also be done using Virtualbox by setting the two network adapters (NICs) to Bridged adapter mode, and Internal Network adapter mode
Subscribe! Find all video parts and more information at http://danscourses.com
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- Java Programming by Other
- C++ Programming Tutorial by Other
- COP2800 Java Programming by Other
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- AJAX by Other
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
- iPhone Development by Other
- PHP Programming by Other
- HTML5 by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses