Lecture Details :
A multi-part tutorial on creating a CentOS Linux server to be a transparent proxy, router, handle NAT services, DHCP services, and more. The entire demonstration is done virtually using virtual machines and VMware player.
In part 4, I discuss how to configure trunking, two VLANs and subinterfaces on one NIC. I also demonstrate configuring the CentOS server for routing (ip forwarding) and NATing (iptables)
The entire tutorial is done using VMware virtual machines but could also be done using Virtualbox by setting the two network adapters (NICs) to Bridged adapter mode, and Internal Network adapter mode
Subscribe! Find all video parts and more information at http://danscourses.com
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- OOPs In Java,Fall 2011 by Other
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- jQuery by Other
- Java EE Class,Spring 2012 by Other
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- OO Design in C++ by Other
- Java Game Development with Slick by Other
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- C++ Programming Tutorial by Other
- Java (Intermediate) by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer