Lecture Details :
A multi-part tutorial on creating a CentOS Linux server to be a transparent proxy, router, handle NAT services, DHCP services, and more. The entire demonstration is done virtually using virtual machines and VMware player.
In part 4, I discuss how to configure trunking, two VLANs and subinterfaces on one NIC. I also demonstrate configuring the CentOS server for routing (ip forwarding) and NATing (iptables)
The entire tutorial is done using VMware virtual machines but could also be done using Virtualbox by setting the two network adapters (NICs) to Bridged adapter mode, and Internal Network adapter mode
Subscribe! Find all video parts and more information at http://danscourses.com
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- C++ Programming Tutorial by Other
- Java EE Class,Spring 2012 by Other
- OO Design in C++ by Other
- OOPs In Java,Fall 2011 by Other
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- COP1000 Introduction to Computer Programming Concepts by Other
- Java (Intermediate) by Other
- Android by Other
- Android Application Development by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer