Lecture Details :
A multi-part tutorial on creating a CentOS Linux server to be a transparent proxy, router, handle NAT services, DHCP services, and more. The entire demonstration is done virtually using virtual machines and VMware player.
In part 6, I continue to configure iptables statements to allow only certain types of traffic. I also install and configure DHCP server on the CentOS server.
The entire tutorial is done using VMware virtual machines but could also be done using Virtualbox by setting the two network adapters (NICs) to Bridged adapter mode, and Internal Network adapter mode
Subscribe! Find all video parts and more information at http://danscourses.com
Course Description :
Course Description not available
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- iPhone Application Development,Spring 2012 by Other
- Adobe After Effects by Other
- Dreamweaver by Other
- Java EE Programming,Spring 2012 by Other
- Advanced algorithmic techniques for GPUs by University of Illinois
- Java (Intermediate) by Other
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- iPhone Development by Other
- JSPs and Servlets by Other
» check out the complete list of Programming courses