Lecture Details :
Linear block codes; Bounds on the size of a block code; Bounded and maximum-likelihood decoding of binary block codes; standard array decoding.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- VLSI Broadband Communication Circuits by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Analog VLSI and CAD by IIT Kharagpur
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Electrical Engineering,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures