Lecture Details :
Basics of convolutional codes; the Viterbi decoding algorithm.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Industrial Drives and Power Electronics by IISc Bangalore
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Industrial Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Power Systems Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures