Lecture Details :
Course overview; Basics of binary block codes for the binary symmetric channel; Mathematical preliminaries: groups, subgroups and cosets.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- VLSI Device Modeling(Circuits and Systems) by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Electrical Engineering Lecture Notes
- Optical Fibers by University of Leeds
- EE 201.3: Electric and Magnetic Circuits II by University of Saskatchewan
- EE521 Digital Signal Processing by Binghampton University
- ECE 3700 : Fundamentals of Digital System Design by University of Utah