Lecture Details :
The GDL perspective on the Viterbi and BCJR decoding algorithms; Turbo codes in brief.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Industrial Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Mobile Communications by IIT Kanpur
- ECE5760 FPGA by Cornell University
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Electrical Engineering Lecture Notes
- EE521 Digital Signal Processing by Binghampton University
- Optical Fibers by University of Leeds
- ECE 3700 : Fundamentals of Digital System Design by University of Utah
- EE 201.3: Electric and Magnetic Circuits II by University of Saskatchewan