Lecture Details :
Deducing the structure of a finite field; Subfields and cyclotomic cosets.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- An Introduction to Electronics System Packaging by IISc Bangalore
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Embedded Signal Processing (real time) by IIT Kharagpur
- Micro and Smart Systems by IISc Bangalore
- High Voltage DC Transmission by IIT Kanpur
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Embedded Systems I by Other
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Electrical Engineering Lecture Notes
- Optical Fibers by University of Leeds
- EE521 Digital Signal Processing by Binghampton University
- ECE 3700 : Fundamentals of Digital System Design by University of Utah
- EE 201.3: Electric and Magnetic Circuits II by University of Saskatchewan