Lecture Details :
Deducing the structure of a finite field; Subfields and cyclotomic cosets.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Power System Generation Transmission and Distribution by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Embedded Signal Processing (real time) by IIT Kharagpur
- VLSI Device Modeling(Circuits and Systems) by IIT Kharagpur
- MATLAB by IIT Kharagpur
- Switched Mode Power Conversion by IISc Bangalore
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures