Lecture Details :
The finite field (Fourier) transform; cyclic codes via finite field transforms.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Power System Dynamics and Control by IIT Bombay
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Topics in Circuit Design by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Power Systems Operation and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Electrical Engineering,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Electrical Engineering Lecture Notes
- Optical Fibers by University of Leeds
- ECE 3700 : Fundamentals of Digital System Design by University of Utah
- EE 201.3: Electric and Magnetic Circuits II by University of Saskatchewan
- EE521 Digital Signal Processing by Binghampton University