Lecture Details :
The finite field (Fourier) transform; cyclic codes via finite field transforms.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Introduction to Digital Integrated Circuits,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Basic Electrical Technology by IISc Bangalore
- Analog VLSI and CAD by IIT Kharagpur
- ECE5760 FPGA by Cornell University
- Optimal Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Electrical Machines - I by IIT Kharagpur
- Energy Seminar by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures