Lecture Details :
Linear block codes; Bounds on the size of a block code; Bounded and maximum-likelihood decoding of binary block codes; standard array decoding.
Course Description :
Error-correcting codes are in widespread use for data storage as well as most forms of communication where reliability is of importance. Examples range from compact discs to deep-space communication.
This course will cover both classical error-correcting codes such as BCH, Reed-Solomon and convolutional codes as well as the more modern class of iteratively decodable codes, low-density, parity-check codes in particular.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- ECE5760 FPGA by Cornell University
- Intelligent Systems and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Industrial Automation and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- FPGA Verilog student projects by Cornell University
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Linear Integrated Circuits by UC Berkeley
- Power System Operations and Control by IIT Kanpur
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures