Lecture Details :
Introduction to conductive, convective, and radiation heat transfer; heat transfer coefficient.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures